Most people do not understand vitamin D’s importance and the role it plays. While both sexes are affected by a lack of this essential vitamin, the effects are more pronounced in men and it is for this reason that it is considered important to explore some of the vitamin D deficiency symptoms that can affect males.
- Increase in blood pressure: There is a lot of debate in regard to this symptom because studies carried out in men indicated that their blood pressure tends to go high during cold seasons when the sun is not out. As such, it could be a clear indication that you lack enough vitamin D. The best remedy is to ensure you get the right foods or sunlight to restore the levels.
- Osteoporosis: This is yet another major symptom. In this case, the density of the bones are reduced. As a result, the bone tissue gets thinner and this leads to awful posture. It can also lead to easy fractures as the bones become brittle. In the advanced stages, this is considered a serious disease and as such, it is something that every man would want to avoid.
- Depression: This is often noted during the winter months when the sun is not out. This vitamin is known to improve the functioning of the nervous systems and when the levels are lower; it becomes weak and leads to cases of depression.
- Another major symptom that is becoming popular among men is diabetes and low levels of calcium. These two symptoms combined can cause adverse effects and it is for this reason that it is considered important to have such conditions addressed directly.
One of the major reasons a high percentage of men suffer from vitamin D deficiency symptoms is their poor eating habits and lack of exposure to enough sunlight. Most of them are too busy with other concerns that they tend to neglect some of the essentials they need and may suffer from a low intake of these minerals.
Incoming search terms:
- vitamin d deficiency symptoms in men
- symptoms of vitamin d deficiency in men
- vitamin d3 deficiency symptoms in men
- low vitamin d symptoms in men
- symptoms of low vitamin d in men
- lack of vitamin d symptoms men
- vitamin d deficiency in men
- d3 deficiency for men
- Low Vitamin D3 in Men
- www vitamind com
- Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency
- Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms A Concern
- Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms in Women Analyzed
- Low Vitamin D Symptoms
- Vitamin D Overdose And Its Symptoms
- Vitamin D Deficiency Causes
- Vitamin D Deficiency Treatment