Now what exactly are vitamin d deficiency symptoms? You may have read about the most apparent among the deficiencies – rickets – but are there any other kind of signs or symptoms you should be aware of?
Initially we’ll look at rickets, and next we’ll learn information on the remaining portion of the vitamin d deficiency symptoms.
Most Common Vitamin D Deficiency Symptom: Rickets
Rickets are the most extensively recognized of the Vitamin D deficiencies, the question was proposed: How much Vitamin D should I take? In truth, the RDA / MDA was designed at 400 IU considering the level of dosage is necessary to counteract rickets.
Rickets is a disease formed in children, which is signaled by softened bones, as well as ensuing deformities of the long bones of the human body. Early symptoms of rickets include craniotabes, which is an irregular thinning / softening of the cranium.
If you’re looking over this article, you’re probably beyond the years where rickets could possibly be a concern. So what exactly are a few of the other indicators you should be cautious of?
Other Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms
Given that you’re beyond earlier childhood days and rickets isn’t a major concern, here are some of the symptoms of vitamin d deficiency:
- Muscular pain, weakness or cramps
- Pain or swelling of the joints
- Persistent pain
- Brain fog or other cognition problems
- Disturbed sleep patterns
- Excessive weight gain
- High blood pressure
- Bowel irregularity
- Bladder control issues
Diseases Connected With Vitamin D Deficiency
- Autoimmune diseases (multiple sclerosis, lupus)
- Depression, including SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- Gum disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Excess weight
There’s also increasing indications that Vitamin D, by fortifying the body’s defense mechanisms, may help protect against or repel cancer.
These low vitamin d symptoms and diseases can be the cause of many other types of inadequacies, not just vitamin d deficiency. However, it is a fact that much of the population is low in vitamin d and being that this is such an essential nutrient to the body, everyone should have their vitamin d levels checked or increase their time under the Sun.
Incoming search terms:
- vitamin d deficiency symptoms
- Searchvitamin d defendant symptoms
- symtoms of vitamin d defen
- vitamin d deficiency brain fog
- vitamin d deficiency
- vitamin d defen
- vitamin d and brain fog
- vit d brain fog
- symptoms of vitamin d deficiency
- symptoms of vit d defenc
- Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms A Concern
- Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms in Women Analyzed
- Low Vitamin D Symptoms
- Vitamin D Overdose And Its Symptoms
- Vitamin D: Pain Treatment
- Experts recommend screening for vitamin D deficiency in at-risk populations
- Widespread vitamin D deficiency a concern in Asia